SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of Cascade Corporation (CASC), Cymer Inc. (CYMI) And Versant Corp. (VSNT) And Class Action Against Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM)
NEW YORK, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Cascade Corporation Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Cascade Corporation (NYSE: CASC) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Toyota Industries Corporation for $65 per share. Shareholders representing a combined 14% of Cascade's outstanding shares have already agreed to tender their shares.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/cascade-corporation-casc or call: 877-363-5972.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV