SAN DIEGO, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE) plans to announce its third-quarter 2012 earnings at 9 a.m. EST, Nov. 6.
Sempra Energy executives will conduct a conference call at 1 p.m. EST, Nov. 6.
Investors, media, analysts and the general public may listen to a live webcast of the conference call at the company's website, www.sempra.com , by clicking on the appropriate audio link. For those unable to obtain access to the live webcast, the teleconference will be available on replay a few hours after its conclusion by dialing (888) 203-1112 and entering passcode 7834926.
Briefing materials will be posted on the company's website by 9 a.m. EST, Nov. 6.Sempra Energy, based in San Diego, is a Fortune 500 energy services holding company with 2011 revenues of $10 billion. The Sempra Energy companies' 17,500 employees serve more than 31 million consumers worldwide. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110108/SEMPRAENERGYLOGO) SOURCE Sempra Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV