WASHINGTON, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The League of Analytic Heroes – a program recognizing analytics professionals as the superheroes they truly are – is making its momentum and presence known in Washington at the Oct. 21-25 Teradata PARTNERS User Group Conference. Predicta, AKA, analytics director Lisa Conley with Cardinal Health, is the newest Analytic Hero introduced by business analytics leader SAS and Teradata, (NYSE: TDC), the leader in analytic data solutions focused on big data analytics and data warehousing,
Conley joins Frank Caputo ( Megavox) from Medibank, John Scheibmeir ( MagnaComm) from eBay and Rick Andrews ( Illumino) from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, as the core of Dr. Insight's growing band of SAS and Teradata analytic heroes.
Conley's background spans Computer Information Science and Decision Sciences, including experience with SAS and SQL. Her 17-year career includes work as a systems analyst, database administrator and statistician. Conley has seven years of experience leading predictive analytics groups. Her work includes consulting with non-profit organizations, merchandising for retail chains and pricing.As Director of Pricing Analytics at Cardinal Health, Predicta and her analytics team unleashed a strategy to gather and analyze data for relevance, build statistically-based models and operationalize their internal processes. Predicta' s strategy, execution and the positive business impact of her work have earned Lisa Conley a place among the Analytic Heroes and well-deserved recognition among her peers for analytic accomplishment. Launched in March, the SAS and Teradata talent search seeks best-of-the-best individuals, teams and companies – masters at integrating analytic solutions from SAS and Teradata to produce earth-shattering insights and business value. Candidates can apply for hero status on the Analytic Heroes website by quantitatively reporting efforts to advance business objectives – and defeat "the forces of data chaos." SAS and Teradata associates may nominate analysts. Each nomination is reviewed by an expert panel. The League's illustrious leader, Dr. Insight, AKA Bill Franks, Teradata Chief Analytics Officer and author of the new book Taming the Big Data Tidal Wave, reports on analytic exploits in blogs and other social media. The League of Analytics Heroes is presented by SAS and Teradata, in association with the International Institute for Analytics. Heroes and their stories are validated by IIA faculty leadership. Heroes receive a complimentary IIA Professional Membership. Today's announcement was made at the Teradata PARTNERS User Group Conference and Expo in Washington, DC. Additional background:
- Images: pinterest.com/drinsight/
- Get Your Superhero On! (AllAnalytics.com)
- What Are Analytic Heroes? (YouTube)
- SAS® Analytic Advantage for Teradata – competitively priced, integrated packages to quickly and cost-effectively deploy SAS® Business Analytics with the Teradata Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
- International Institute for Analytics – defining the path to analytics excellence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV