EUHA – ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN), a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics, has introduced Rhythm R3710, a new pre-configured Digital Signal Processing (DSP) system designed specifically for Invisible-in-Canal (IIC) hearing aid devices.
The Rhythm R3710 hybrid incorporates advanced speech and audio signal processing algorithms and features ON Semiconductor’s advanced miniaturized packaging techniques, which enable hearing aid manufacturers to develop highly discrete products intended to be placed deep in the ear canal.
Measuring 4.57 mm x 3.12 mm x 1.52 mm (0.180 x 0.123 x 0.060 in.), the Rhythm R3710 hybrid is 20 percent smaller than existing Rhythm family hybrids, and is the industry’s smallest hybrid form-factor.
Rhythm R3710 Key Features:
- 8-Channel WDRC: Up to 8 wide dynamic range compression (WDRC) channels
- iSceneDetect TM Environmental Classification Algorithm: Automatically optimizes the hearing aid to maximize comfort and audibility by analyzing the hearing aid user’s acoustic environment
- Adaptive Noise Reduction Algorithm: Monitors noise levels independently in 128 individual bands and employs advanced psychoacoustic models to provide user comfort
- iLog TM Datalogging: Enables logging of various parameters such as program selection, volume setting and ambient sound levels
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation: Automatically reduces acoustic feedback and allows for an increase in the stable gain while minimizing artifacts for music and tonal input signals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV