Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN)( http://www.groupon.com) today announces its first movie night at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C., with the 1985 classic, St. Elmo’s Fire, on Thursday, Nov. 8. Moviegoers will enjoy the first time a movie has ever been screened on the field with an evening of over-the-top ‘80s indulgence, including an ‘80s cover band performance, giveaways and a big hair station with coiffeurs standing by to help attendees achieve maximum volume.
Tickets for Groupon’s Nationals Park Movie Night are available for purchase today.
On sale at http://www.groupon.com/washington-dc, subscribers can choose from the following options (prices include all taxes and fees):
- $15: One ticket for outfield stadium seats
- $38: Bar package that includes unlimited beer and wine from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Scoreboard Walk—discounted food will be available for purchase
- $75: VIP package that includes one VIP ticket for field seating and unlimited beer and wine from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Lexus Presidential Club
Attendees are encouraged to sport their best ‘80s fashions: Guys, break out those parachute pants and acid washed jeans you’ve been keeping under your bed for the past 20 years. Ladies, stirrup pants and oversized off-the-shoulder sweatshirts are welcome, along with your neon leg warmers. Those with big enough ‘80’s flair—hair sprayed coifs, giant dangling earrings and mullets—could be rewarded by St. Elmo’s Fire cast lookalikes roaming the stadium.St. Elmo’s Fire follows a tightly knit group of recent Georgetown University graduates who face their “freshman year of life.” Set in Washington, D.C., the 1985 film stars many of the original “Brat Pack,” including Emilio Estevez, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy and Mare Winningham. Ballpark gates open at 5:30 p.m. D.C.’s own ‘80s cover band, The Reflex, will be pumping out the jams. The movie goes live at 7:30 p.m. and food and beer will be at prices discounted from game day rates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV