- Eagle earned $422,000, or $0.11 per diluted share, in the first quarter of fiscal 2013 compared to $605,000, or $0.15 per diluted share, in the preceding quarter and $428,000, or $0.11 per diluted share, in the first quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Net interest margin was 3.72% in the fourth quarter, a 21 basis point improvement compared to 3.51% in the preceding quarter and a six basis point improvement compared to 3.66% in the first quarter a year ago.
- Nonperforming assets improved to $4.2 million, or 1.32% of total assets at September 30, 2012, compared to $5.6 million, or 1.70% of total assets three months earlier and $6.5 million, or 1.94% of total assets a year ago.
- Nonperforming loans declined to $2.3 million, or 1.36% of total loans at September 30, 2012 compared to $3.2 million, or 1.83% of total loans three months earlier and $5.2 million, or 2.77% of total loans a year ago.
- Capital ratios remain strong with a Tier 1 leverage ratio of 17.67%.
- Declared regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07125 per share.
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $422,000 In First Fiscal Quarter; Highlighted By Net Interest Margin Expansion; Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts