- Eagle earned $422,000, or $0.11 per diluted share, in the first quarter of fiscal 2013 compared to $605,000, or $0.15 per diluted share, in the preceding quarter and $428,000, or $0.11 per diluted share, in the first quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Net interest margin was 3.72% in the fourth quarter, a 21 basis point improvement compared to 3.51% in the preceding quarter and a six basis point improvement compared to 3.66% in the first quarter a year ago.
- Nonperforming assets improved to $4.2 million, or 1.32% of total assets at September 30, 2012, compared to $5.6 million, or 1.70% of total assets three months earlier and $6.5 million, or 1.94% of total assets a year ago.
- Nonperforming loans declined to $2.3 million, or 1.36% of total loans at September 30, 2012 compared to $3.2 million, or 1.83% of total loans three months earlier and $5.2 million, or 2.77% of total loans a year ago.
- Capital ratios remain strong with a Tier 1 leverage ratio of 17.67%.
- Declared regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07125 per share.
Eagle Bancorp Montana Earns $422,000 In First Fiscal Quarter; Highlighted By Net Interest Margin Expansion; Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.