- Hole BD12-01 intersected 2.83m grading 4.34% lead, 5.13% zinc and 111.1g/t silver from 170.43m to 173.26m, with true thickness calculated to be 1.58m.
- Entire mineralized interval returned 3.98 % combined lead-zinc and 49.3 g/t silver over 17.37m (true thickness 9.8m), from 164.46m to 181.83m
- Additional claims staked subsequent to drilling, with the resultant land package containing a 12km-long mineralized structural corridor
Eagle Plains Announces Drill Results From Black Diamond Project, South-eastern British Columbia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.