KB Home's Vicino Is A New Community Of Townhome-style Condominiums Located Just Steps Away From Santana Row In The Heart Of San Jose, Calif. Just Weeks Since Opening, Nearly 20 New Residences Have Already Been Sold. (Photo: Business Wire)
KB Home (NYSE: KBH), one of the nation’s largest and most recognized homebuilders, is celebrating the grand opening of Vicino, a new townhome-style condominium community located just steps from Santana Row in the heart of San Jose. Designed for today’s urban buyer, Vicino (pronounced va-CHEE-no) offers convenient city living close to San Jose’s shopping, dining, nightlife and culture, as well as to the area’s major Silicon Valley employers. In the first weeks since Vicino opened to the public, nearly 20 new residences in the community have already been purchased, with the first homeowners scheduled to move in by mid-November.
“We are excited to bring this unique homeownership opportunity to the Bay Area,” said Chris Apostolopoulos, president of KB Home’s Northern California division. “Vicino is a vibrant new community that puts the best of San Jose at your fingertips. Residents can enjoy the benefits of being within walking distance to the city’s premier shopping complex, a short distance from downtown and a few miles from work, all while still being able to retreat to the privacy of their own home.”
Vicino’s contemporary, low maintenance living is close to all of San Jose’s main attractions. Convenient to I-880 and I-280, Vicino is one of San Jose’s most accessible residential locations.
The two- and three-story residences at Vicino range in size from 1,507 to 1,793 square feet, and include up to four bedrooms, four baths and a two-car garage. Pricing at KB Home’s Vicino starts from the $700,000s.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV