In a conference call with analysts regarding the company's third-quarter earnings, CEO Daniel Delen discussed the prospects of the new product offerings.
QUESTION: "How meaningful will your initiatives in some of the products like Vuse or Zonnic have to be in the medium-term to put the company on a stronger footing in terms of profit or earnings growth? Do you see them as equally important or is there a big push you see coming in one or the other?"
RESPONSE (CEO Delen): "They're strategically important initiatives for our company going forward. I think it's very early days in the marketplace. In fact, they've only been out there for a couple of weeks, so it really is too early to talk about how meaningful their contribution might be to our business. ... Both have substantial potential in the marketplace, but both are still in very limited distribution as we sit here today."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV