About GrowLife, Inc.GrowLife, Inc. (PHOT) (formerly Phototron Holding, Inc.) is a company with core holdings in innovative technology-based products and services for the indoor gardening industry and specialty markets. These brands include Stealth Grow LED producer of hi-powered LED grow light products for indoor horticulture ( www.stealthgrow.com), Greners.com, the online hydroponics superstore ( www.greners.com) and Phototron, producer of hydroponic grow containers, which are designed to grow vegetables, herbs, flowers and fruits in any environment ( www.phototron.com).
For more information about our public holding company, please visit www.growlifeinc.com.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking StatementsInformation
set forth in this press release contains financial estimates and other
forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties,
and actual results might differ materially. A discussion of factors that
may affect future results is contained in GrowLife’s filings with the
Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, all entertainment
industry products are subject to additional uncertainty, including the
risks of delay, cancellation and poor critical or financial reception.
GrowLife disclaims any obligation to update and revise statements
contained in this news release based on new information or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV