Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) will participate in the 36 th Annual Gabelli & Company Automotive Aftermarket Symposium Conference to be held in Las Vegas on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. Tenneco’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Ken Trammell, will present at 1:00 pm EDT.
The company's presentation will be webcast and can be accessed by going to the "Financial/Investors" portion of its web site at www.tenneco.com. A copy of the slides also will be available under the “Events and Presentations” tab in this section of the web site. A replay of the webcast will be available through November 30, 2012.
Tenneco is a $7.2 billion global manufacturing company with headquarters
in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 24,000 employees worldwide.
Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and
marketers of emission control and ride control products and systems for
the automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment markets and the
aftermarket. Tenneco markets its products principally under the Monroe®,
Walker®, Gillet™ and Clevite®Elastomer brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV