Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
If investors want to know whether the Chinese stimulus is working, they need to look at whether Freeport McMoRan (FCX) is heading higher. Cramer added that Target (TGT) remains a good company even though it sold off its credit card division for less than he expected.
Cramer was upbeat on Viacom (VIA.B), saying the stock has been heading up even on worst days.When asked about RadioShack (RSH), he said this company remains in a foot race with Zynga (ZNGA) to see who can get to zero first. He was also bearish on Western Digital (WDC), noting that while investors took shares higher after-hours, the company remains a PC play that's heading lower. Finally, Cramer reiterated that Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) is finally cheap on a price-earnings basis. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV