GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, October 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) today announced that its integrated CimatronE CAD/CAM DieDesign solution will be profiled at the EuroBlech trade show to be held in Hanover, Germany from October 23-27, 2012.
"In recent years, the CimatronE DieDesign solution has revolutionized the die making field, offering shops a massive 25-30% improvement in their overall productivity," said Mr. Dirk Dombert, Cimatron Group's country manager for Germany.
"CimatronE has also become particularly renowned for its ability to handle all die types, no matter how complex, and to facilitate every aspect of the production process, from quoting and design right through to machining and wire EDM."Among the praise for CimatronE DieDesign is the following from Wolfgang Faul, Director of Design & Tooling at German tool shop Saxonia-Franke: "We were looking for a die design solution and CimatronE came highly recommended to us by others in the industry. CimatronE enabled us to work quickly and accurately and perform many functions that other programs simply didn't have." Key features of CimatronE DieDesign include:
- DieQuote generat ion - rapid quote generation by automatically retrieving information from the CimatronE strip design and merging it with cost information set by the user. Includes a database for storing and retrieving detailed customer information, including previous quotes.
- Die design - reliable data import from a large variety of standard and native formats; blank design and forming with automated blank calculation, springback compensation and finite element analysis tools; a dedicated strip design environment; die tool design with applicative tools for creating trimming and forming punches; a wide variety of catalog parts; collision detection and motion analysis; and drafting.
- NC and Wire EDM programming - built-in CAD functionality; background toolpath calculations; efficient roughing; high quality finishing; full 5-axis capabilities; plate machining and drilling; a rich library of post-processors; and NC Setup and tool table reports.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV