SANTA MONICA, Calif., Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Max Sound Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: MAXD) the HD Audio Company that is improving the sound quality in music, movies, audiobooks, live concerts, video games, television network programming and mobile devices announced today that it has joined the Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) Hexagon Access Program.
ABOUT MAX SOUND COROPORATION
Endorsed by such superstars as Pitbull and Mick Fleetwood, MAXD is to audio what HD ( High Definition) is to video. The MAXD™ Audio Process makes everything sound better and can convert any audio file to high definition quality while significantly reducing the file size. Visit us www.maxsound.comMax Sound & MAXD are trademarks & Patent Pending technologies of Max Sound Corporation registered in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT Statements in this press release which are not purely historical, including statements regarding Max Sound's intentions, beliefs, expectations, representations, projections, plans or strategies regarding the future are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the effect of changing economic conditions, trends in the products markets, variations in the company's cash flow or adequacy of capital resources, market acceptance risks, technical development risks, and other risk factors. The company cautions investors not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. Max Sound disclaims any obligation and does not undertake to update or revise any forward-looking statements in this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV