AMSTERDAM and WASHINGTON, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the analytic data solutions company, announced today that ABN AMRO Bank has chosen Teradata as the leading platform for all business intelligence initiatives. The bank will enhance its existing Teradata data warehouse to meet new regulatory requirements and drive a new generation of analytic capability focused on enhancing customer service.
" ABN AMRO's goal to expand its leadership position in the Dutch market, and to achieve this goal they must offer superior customer service," said Hans Fons, managing director, Teradata Benelux. "In addition, the bank is preparing to meet future regulatory requirements of Basel and the Dutch government. The Teradata data warehouse with a range of analytic applications will offer the needed insight into customers' financial needs and banking operations. With that knowledge, they can take decisive action."
Additionally, the flexibility of the Teradata Database will accommodate ABN AMRO's need for data growth, expansion of frontline businesses users, and new, more sophisticated business analytic applications. ABN AMRO plans to integrate more data into the new Teradata Active Enterprise Data Warehouse from subject areas across the institution, such as marketing, risk, and corporate finance.About Teradata Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) is the world's leading analytic data solutions company, focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Teradata's innovative products and services deliver data integration and business insight to empower organizations to make the best decisions possible and achieve competitive advantage. Visit teradata.com for details. Teradata is a trademark or registered trademark of Teradata Corporation in the United States and other countries. SOURCE Teradata Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV