Monster Beverage (MNST) cut from Conviction Buy List at Goldman. MNST was removed from the Conviction Buy list, according to Goldman Sachs. $62 price target. Stock will likely be range-bound, given regulatory and legal concerns.
Monster Beverage target cut at Citigroup to $50, Citigroup said. Stock falls on fatality report. Neutral rating.
SunTrust Banks (STI) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of STI now seen reaching $32, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on deleveraging weighing on NII. Buy rating.
Schlumberger (SLB) estimates reduced at Dahlman through 2013, Dahlman Rose said. North American land business continues to deteriorate. Buy rating and $92 price target.Suntrust (STI) estimates, target cut at Credit Suisse. STI estimates were reduced through 2013, Credit Suisse said. Company is not cutting costs fast enough to keep up with lower sales. Outperform rating and new $33 price target. Western Digital (WDC) numbers cut at JP Morgan. WDC estimates were reduced through 2014, JP Morgan said. Company lowered its guidance, given slower PC growth. Neutral rating and new $38 price target. Zions Bancorporation (ZION) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of ZION now seen reaching $21.50, UBS said. Estimates also increased on mitigating margin headwinds. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV