- Improve Technician Productivity
- Provide field technicians access to customer service history, equipment repair records, service contracts, product information, inventory, parts availability, address and driving directions in order to ensure first time fix rates and increasing capacity for more jobs per day.
- Decrease Service Costs
- Optimized scheduling to produce more efficient routes, thereby decreasing fuel costs and minimizing travel time between jobs.
- Eliminate time spent on manual data entry while ensuring accurate data capture, greatly improving the work-life balance for the technician as well as reducing administrative costs.
- Proactive Process Improvements
- Call center agents, dispatchers and field personnel are empowered with a 360 degree view of the customer, as well as powerful automation capabilities, to provide a more streamlined experience for their customers.
- Increased visibility into issues will facilitate increasing first time fix rates as well as the ability to provide service trend data by restaurant location, by depot, by franchise, and by restaurant concept.
Restaurant Technologies, Inc. Chooses Astea's Field Service & Mobile Workforce Optimization Solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.