HORSHAM, Pa., Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Astea International Inc. (NASDAQ: ATEA), the leader in service lifecycle management and mobility solutions announces that Restaurant Technologies, Inc. (RTI), an industry-leading provider to restaurants of cooking oil management systems and technology, has selected, and is already live, on the Astea Alliance solution suite. The reason RTI selected Astea Alliance was to reduce service delivery costs, increase resource utilization and gain real-time insight into actionable data to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
"We needed a flexible yet robust field service management and mobility solution that would not only meet our needs today but also provide a single platform that would support our ongoing growth and dynamic requirements. After an extensive vendor evaluation process, we selected Astea, as it was the only solution that could meet the broad cross-sectional requirements of our business and facilitate our goals to transform our service business, and deliver exemplary customer service," said Leanne Branham, VP of Operations, RTI. "We were very impressed with Astea's scheduling solution which was one of the primary reasons we selected their platform. Additionally, we were excited about their other solution areas and saw many opportunities in which we could expand and leverage their solution for ongoing transformation into the future."
Astea's solution will provide RTI with a comprehensive and robust combination of capabilities such as Astea's mobility, field service, dynamic scheduling engine, inventory management, and performance management modules that will help to drive and improve efficiencies and optimize their service delivery process.
RTI will be leveraging Astea's solution to:
- Improve Technician Productivity
- Provide field technicians access to customer service history, equipment repair records, service contracts, product information, inventory, parts availability, address and driving directions in order to ensure first time fix rates and increasing capacity for more jobs per day.
- Decrease Service Costs
- Optimized scheduling to produce more efficient routes, thereby decreasing fuel costs and minimizing travel time between jobs.
- Eliminate time spent on manual data entry while ensuring accurate data capture, greatly improving the work-life balance for the technician as well as reducing administrative costs.
- Proactive Process Improvements
- Call center agents, dispatchers and field personnel are empowered with a 360 degree view of the customer, as well as powerful automation capabilities, to provide a more streamlined experience for their customers.
- Increased visibility into issues will facilitate increasing first time fix rates as well as the ability to provide service trend data by restaurant location, by depot, by franchise, and by restaurant concept.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts