New Marmalade SDK 6.1 Supports The MIPS(R) Architecture, Bringing High-Value Content To MIPS-Based(TM) Devices
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MIPS Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:MIPS), a leading provider of industry-standard processor architectures and cores for home entertainment, networking, mobile and embedded applications, and Marmalade, the cross-platform tool that lets developers create without compromise, announced that the new Marmalade Software Development Kit (SDK) 6.1 provides full support for the MIPS® architecture. Built using the SDK, several popular Android™ games, including Coconut Dodge, Rolly Poly and Tonga, are now available for MIPS-Based™ Android devices via Google Play.
Marmalade's powerful cross-platform SDK attracts many of the world's top-selling game developers including Activision, EA Mobile, PopCap, Konami, Square Enix, Namco Bandai and others. Going forward, users of MIPS-Based™ Android devices will be able to take advantage of games and apps developed using Marmalade's SDK 6.1.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV