- Total direct compensation increased in 2011 to a median value of $220,000, up 5% from $210,266 in 2010. Total compensation includes cash pay and annual or recurring stock awards.
- Equity award values rose to $124,986 in 2011, from $114,728 in 2010, a 9% increase.
- Cash compensation increased by almost 4%, from $89,000 in 2010 to $92,500 last year.
- Pay mix consisted of roughly the same mix of compensation as in 2010. More than half (55%) of director pay came from equity in 2011, while 45% was from cash.
Compensation For Corporate Directors Increased Modestly In 2011, Towers Watson Analysis Finds
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.