SAN DIEGO, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ANX) today announced that it will hold a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, October 25, 2012 to review the protocol for its upcoming phase 3 clinical study of ANX-188 (purified poloxamer 188) in sickle cell disease, which is planned to begin this quarter.
Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing (800) 860-2442 from the U.S. and (412) 858-4600 from outside the U.S. and should request the ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Call. The webcast will be available live via the Internet by accessing the Investors section of ADVENTRX's website at http://ir.adventrx.com. Replays of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days and a phone replay will be available through November 1, 2012 by dialing (877) 344-7529 from the U.S. and (412) 317-0088 from outside the U.S. and entering conference reference number 10019681.
About ADVENTRX PharmaceuticalsADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary product candidates to treat various diseases and conditions. The Company's lead product candidate, ANX-188, has potential to reduce ischemic tissue injury and end-organ damage by restoring microvascular function which is compromised in a wide range of serious and life-threatening diseases and conditions. The Company initially is developing ANX-188 as a treatment for complications arising from sickle cell disease. More information can be found on the Company's web site at www.adventrx.com.SOURCE ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV