Barnes & Noble, Inc. ( NYSE: BKS), the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today announced the debut of a new bookstore on November 7 at the Central Park shopping center, 1220 Carl D. Silver Parkway, in Fredericksburg, Virginia. The store will include a vast sales floor of more than 60,000 books, newsstand titles, gifts and DVDs, a NOOK Boutique showcasing the company’s family of award-winning NOOK Readers and Tablets, a new Educational Toys & Games Department, and a Café featuring Starbucks coffee. The Central Park Barnes & Noble will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. on Sunday. The store will serve the suburban Washington, D.C. market including Spotsylvania County and employ approximately 75 people from the community.
To celebrate the Grand Opening of the new Central Park Barnes & Noble, the NOOK Simple Touch™ Reader will be available for only $59, our lowest price ever, starting November 14*. NOOK Simple Touch has the most advanced E Ink display with lightening fast page turns at the world’s best value – normally at the low price of $99 without distracting ads – and a must-have for anyone who loves to read. This amazing limited time offer, which ends November 23, 2012, is available at the Central Park Barnes & Noble location only.
The public is also invited to the Grand Opening Celebration event at the Central Park Barnes & Noble on Wednesday, November 7, from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. A portion of the Grand Opening proceeds will benefit the Hugh Mercer Elementary School. As the only elementary school in the town of Fredericksburg, Hugh Mercer is where every child gets his or her start in the community. Students from Hugh Mercer Elementary will sing for customers during the Grand Opening Celebration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV