- Greater flexibility. The newest version of NGC's ERP gives Valley Apparel the capability to handle larger size scales, room for expanded descriptions of styles and sizes, and faster access to information. The new Shop Floor Control provides additional versatility as well, with improved data management capabilities.
- Enhanced reporting capabilities. Reporting is greatly improved, too, with the ability to handle more standard reports as well as customized reports. "This has helped Valley Apparel use all the data that resides in the system and communicate more effectively, both inside and outside our organization," said Kevin MacLeay, CFO, Valley Apparel LLC. "The reports from ERP and Shop Floor Control looked different before, but they're much more consistent now. They are very similar, so our staff can easily find the information they need."
- A platform for growth. MacLeay noted that NGC's software will provide Valley Apparel with the enterprise systems that the company needs for continued growth. "The systems provide a solid platform for expanding our business," MacLeay said. "We can still continue to grow with the U.S. Government, and we won't be forced to upgrade as we expand into other commercial opportunities."
Valley Apparel Upgrades To Latest Versions Of NGC Software's ERP And Shop Floor Control Systems
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.