Standex International Corporation (NYSE:SXI) will announce its first-quarter fiscal 2013 financial results on Thursday, November 1, 2012 prior to the open of the market and will broadcast its conference call live over the Internet at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time that day.
On the call, Roger Fix, president and CEO, and Thomas DeByle, CFO, will review the Company’s financial results and business and operating highlights.
Investors interested in listening to the webcast and viewing the slide presentation should log on to the “Investor Relations” section of Standex’s website under the subheading "Webcasts and Presentations" located at www.standex.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the Company’s web site shortly after the conclusion of the presentation.
Standex International Corporation is a multi-industry manufacturer in five broad business segments:
Food Service Equipment Group,
Engineering Technologies Group,
Electronics Group, and
Hydraulics Products Group with operations in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Turkey, South Africa, India and China. For additional information, visit the Company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV