EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Oct. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (Nasdaq:BGFV), a leading sporting goods retailer, will announce third quarter fiscal 2012 financial results on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, after the market close. The Company also will hold a conference call and audio webcast to discuss these results and provide additional comments and details.
The conference call and audio webcast is scheduled to begin at 2:00 p.m. Pacific (5:00 p.m. EDT) on October 30, 2012. The webcast also will be broadcast live over the Internet at www.big5sportinggoods.com . The webcast will be archived and accessible on the same website for 30 days following the call. Visitors to the website should select the "Investor Relations" link to access the webcast.
About Big 5 Sporting Goods CorporationBig 5 is a leading sporting goods retailer in the western United States, operating 407 stores in 12 states under the "Big 5 Sporting Goods" name. Big 5 provides a full-line product offering in a traditional sporting goods store format that averages 11,000 square feet. Big 5's product mix includes athletic shoes, apparel and accessories, as well as a broad selection of outdoor and athletic equipment for team sports, fitness, camping, hunting, fishing, tennis, golf, snowboarding and roller sports.
CONTACT: Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation Barry Emerson Sr. Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (310) 536-0611 ICR, Inc. John Mills Senior Managing Director (310) 954-1105
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV