Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today issued a call for entries for the first annual ADI University Program Design Contest, which is open to college and university engineering students and professors worldwide. The contest is part of the Analog Devices University Program, whose goal is to enhance engineering students’ educational experience by helping them to quickly and easily build and test real-world, functional analog circuits. The contest aims to further that objective by encouraging contestants to unlock their creative design potential and earn cash prizes. The winning design entrant will be invited to introduce the project at ADI’s General Technology Conference to be held in Boston, Mass., April 9, 2013.
To learn more about the design contest, view contest rules and enter to win, visit: http://www.analog.com/en/content/University-Program-Design-Contest/fca.html
“Analog Devices encourages engineering students and their professors to take advantage of this new forum to showcase their unique talents,” said Sam Fuller, CTO and vice president of Research and Development, Analog Devices. “It’s our hope that through programs such as the Analog Devices University Program that we will promote collaboration between university professors and students in order to push the boundaries of traditional learning and explore innovative ways to educate the next generation of engineers.”
- To learn more about ADI’s University Program visit: http://www.analog.com/university
- To view a video describing ADI’s University Program visit: http://videos.analog.com/video/1875694804001/Analog-Devices-University-Program/
More About the ADI University Program Design ContestThe ADI University Program Design Contest is open to engineering students and professors at technical schools, colleges, universities or other accredited educational institutions. The contest offers two tracks:
- Design Contest: entrants submit a design project proposal that incorporates ADI hardware, with the winner receiving an invitation to present to ADI Fellows and industry experts during GTC
- Lab/Learning Academic Contest: contestants develop educational material that is suitable for use by students in their first- and second-year circuits and electronics programs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV