OnX Enterprise Solutions, a leading global enterprise data center IT solutions provider, today announced their participation, along with Intel and other partners, in the testing of new trading technology. Following the interest in independent testing of FIX engine latency in early 2012, the Finteligent Trading Technology Community (FTTC) has been formed to promote the collaboration between vendor and end user communities to improve the engineering and transparency in data for high performance trading operational solutions.
To enable ongoing communication of research and results, the community has established a social media hub through which it will promote its activity. Through this hub participants will be able to promote the activity of their individual companies as well as the activity of the community as a whole. The hub will also provide a forum for debate and discussion around the activity of the community and of trading technology in the industry in general. Initial participants include: Intel, OnX, Etrading Software, Rapid Addition, OnixS, Gnodal, Mellanox, and TS Associates.
The group of vendors published an initial set of test results (Tests 1.0) in January 2012, which provided objective tests across FIX engines from Rapid Addition, OnixS and B2BITS. These have now been augmented with a series of tests with new participants (Tests 1.1) who have allowed comparison of server, network switch and NIC technologies and now represent a community of interested collaborating parties. These new results will be published via the social media hub during October and November 2012.
Intel fasterLAB and OnX iLABs lie at the heart of the community’s ability to design and prove the performance of technologies in combination to minimize latency and optimize cost and operational risk of deploying leading edge trading solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV