Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses and consumer electronics, and GE Capital Retail Bank recently announced a multi-year extension of their consumer finance program. GE Capital’s Retail Finance business, the operating entity that provides financial solutions to retailers and dealers to help grow their customer sales, will continue to manage the Conn’s relationship and service the account, which originally launched in 2009.
"Conn's has been one of the region’s leading retailers for more than a century and the vast majority of their sales involve financing," said Paul Schell, general manager, Consumer Electronics and Appliances for GE Capital's Retail Finance business. "We're honored to continue working with Conn's to provide convenient financing options that help satisfy their customers and solutions that help Conn's continue to build their business."
The consumer financing program was expanded and extended through 2016, providing qualifying customers with access to a Conn's-branded credit card and special financing options. Customers can apply for the Conn’s Card in stores, as the Conn's credit program is available at all of its retail and clearance store locations in Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma.
"Through various financing programs offered to qualified customers by GE Capital, customers have access to a dedicated line of credit to use for all of their purchases at Conn’s," commented Theodore M. Wright, chairman and CEO, Conn's. "Our relationship with GE Capital has assisted us in providing our customers with greater value and more convenient and flexible ways to pay for durable goods for their home."About Conn’s, Inc. The Company is a specialty retailer currently operating 65 retail locations in Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma: with 22 stores in the Houston area, 14 in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, seven in San Antonio, three in Austin, one in Waco, five in Southeast Texas, one in Corpus Christi, four in South Texas, six in Louisiana and two in Oklahoma. The Company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, ranges and room air conditioners;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture for the living room, dining room, bedroom and related accessories and mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D, plasma and DLP televisions, camcorders, digital cameras, Blu-ray players, video game equipment, portable audio and home theater products; and
- Home office, including desktop and notebook computers, tablets, printers and computer accessories.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts