ZURICH, Switzerland, Oct. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Multicard, a leading supplier of identity management and credential solutions, as well as system integration services, and a business unit of Identive Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:INVE) (Frankfurt:INV), today announced an advanced new version of its polyright software platform that enables the integration of identity management, access, payment and related functions onto a single identification credential. Addressing the growing trend towards all-in-one ID cards, the new polyright V5 platform provides web-based, centralized management of cardholder rights for a variety of security, financial and productivity applications for campus, enterprise and healthcare environments.
"Multi-function ID cards are gaining traction in a variety of areas, especially in campus environments where there are multiple types of users with diverse identity management and access privilege needs. Nearly two-thirds of universities and a growing number of colleges and secondary schools in Switzerland already use the polyright identity management platform to provide students, faculty and staff with a single ID credential that allows each cardholder the appropriate level of access to the computer network and to campus dormitories and facilities, and also enables payment at the cafeteria and for library, printing and copy services. This latest version of the polyright platform includes tighter and easier integration of different ID functions as well as new Internet-based access for both program administrators and cardholders, including planned apps for mobile devices such as the iPad®. This brings additional convenience and department-level account management to our already popular multi-function identity management platform," said Thierry Gattlen, general manager of Multicard Switzerland.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV