LONDON, NEW YORK, and HONG KONG, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FOREX.com, the retail division of GAIN Capital (GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. NYSE: GCAP), today announces the launch of its new CFD platform: TRADE.
TRADE offers access to hundreds of forex, commodity and index markets, all with permanently fixed spreads and instant trade execution at the screen price, delivering absolute price certainty for traders in all market conditions.
TRADE also features innovative, easy to use tools such as Market DNA, which revolutionises technical trading by helping traders find new opportunities without any charting expertise; and a drag-and-drop Strategy Builder to develop sophisticated trading strategies with no coding required.
"TRADE represents a new approach for FOREX.com in servicing traders who want improved access to the trading opportunities of a wide range of global markets. This launch is an exciting first step in a program to deliver a world-class FX and CFD trading experience that will include multiple new asset classes, unique ways to trade these markets, and innovative ways to engage with the wider trading community through social and community tools," said Glenn Stevens, chief executive officer, GAIN Capital.Lex Webster, head of retail product development, added "TRADE is all about bringing competitive, transparent pricing together with innovative tools and information that will help clients identify new trading opportunities. We believe that what retail traders want is certainty and transparency, so that's exactly what TRADE offers - permanently fixed spreads with no small print." "TRADE offers everything retail traders expect from a trading platform; speed, stability, multiple order types and a wide range of markets. Plus flexible leverage up to 400:1 and, for those new to trading, minimum trade sizes from just 10p per point provides a low risk way to get started."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV