- Revenues of $766.7 million increased 20.6 percent.
- Operating earnings, adjusted to exclude acquisition, integration and transition (AIT) costs, were $138.9 million, an increase of 23.9 percent, and adjusted operating margin of 18.1 percent increased 50 basis points. Operating earnings, on a GAAP basis to include AIT costs, were $134.3 million.
- During the quarter, the Company strengthened its balance sheet by issuing $800 million of senior unsecured notes due 2022, priced to yield 4.9 percent, and redeemed its $600 million issue of 8.5 percent senior unsecured notes due 2018. In connection with the third quarter notes redemption, the Company recorded debt prepayment costs of $82.1 million or $0.56 per diluted share.
- Net earnings and earnings per diluted share, adjusted to exclude both one-time debt prepayment costs and AIT costs, were $79.2 million and $0.77 per diluted share, increases of 21.1 percent and 20.3 percent, respectively.
- Net earnings and earnings per diluted share, on a GAAP basis to include one-time debt prepayment costs and AIT costs, were $18.5 million and $0.18 per share, respectively.
- The Company expects full-year 2012 EPS of approximately $2.82 per diluted share, inclusive of AIT costs but exclusive of debt prepayment costs, representing a year-over-year increase of approximately 26 percent.
- The Company established its full-year 2013 guidance of approximately $3.38 per diluted share, representing a year-over-year increase of 20 percent.
B/E Aerospace Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results; EPS $0.74 Excluding Debt Prepayment Costs; Raises 2012 Guidance And Provides 2013 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts