Who Won the Final Presidential Debate?
Updated from 9 a.m. EDT with comment from former Hillary Clinton spokesman
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney stuck by a buy-and hold-approach to the final presidential debate Monday night, as neither candidate wanted to produce a major gaffe amid a tightening race.
TheStreet spoke to experts from different fields to gauge who they thought really won the debate, and also looked at what pundits and writers from other news outlets concluded. Here's what they had to say in their own words.
Michael Gayed, chief investment strategist at Pension Partners, LLC:"Debate
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV