NEW YORK, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kate Spade Saturday has been created to channel the spirit of Saturday seven days a week. Kate Spade Saturday will use simple straightforward shapes, and go-anywhere silhouettes featuring bold colors, strong prints, and honest materials like crisp cotton, canvas, and natural vachetta. Keeping the busy lifestyles of customers in mind, Kate Spade Saturday is creating product that is versatile and multi-functional.
The new multi-category brand will offer apparel (including dresses, jackets, denim, t-shirts, sweaters, and swimwear) and accessories (including handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, watches, footwear, eyewear, and tech accessories), as well as beauty, tabletop, and home decor items. The approximate average retail pricing for all categories are expected to be as follows: apparel ($90), eyewear ($55), fashion accessories ($40), handbags ($130), home ($25), jewelry ($30), shoes ($85), small goods ($45), swim ($50), tech ($30), and watches ($50).
Kate Spade Saturday is planned to launch in Japan in February 2013 through e-commerce at www.saturday.jp and a flagship store in Tokyo. The brand is expected to launch exclusively online at www.saturday.com in the United States in Spring 2013. A selection of product from the Spring 2013 launch collection will be sold on fab.com prior to the US launch. Kate Spade Saturday is expected to arrive in Brazil through e-commerce and stores in early Fall 2013.
The brand aims to have an innovative approach to retail both online and in-stores. By launching online, Kate Spade Saturday seeks to echo the in-store feeling of shopping in community by maximizing social media. Product-focused editorial content will be integrated seamlessly throughout the site and fans' tweets and images will appear online contributing to the exploratory experience. Kate Spade Saturday has partnered with digital agency Huge Inc. to produce the website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV