Alps Electric is a leading electronics component manufacturer, and since its foundation in 1948 has supplied around 40,000 types of electronic components to over 2,000 manufacturers of home appliances, mobile devices, automobiles, and industrial equipment all over the world. ALPS has developed proprietary high-frequency circuit and simulation technologies and is committed to promote innovations and to identify market needs and technological trends. Therefore, they can develop and deliver optimized products through quick and precise responses to customer needs and their changes. Currently, ALPS focuses on development of power-efficient "green" devices to support the creation of low-carbon, digital societies. For more information, visit www.alps.com.
Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE:FSL) is a global leader in embedded processing solutions, providing industry leading products that are advancing the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, integrated circuits and connectivity – our technologies are the foundation for the innovations that make our world greener, safer, more connected. Some of our key applications and end-markets include automotive safety, hybrid and all-electric vehicles, next wireless infrastructure, smart energy management, portable medical devices, consumer appliances and smart mobile devices. The company is based in Austin, Texas, and has design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations around the world. www.freescale.comFreescale and the Freescale logo are trademarks of Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. ARM is the registered trademark of ARM Limited. Cortex is the trademark of ARM Limited © 2012 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV