Trulia, Inc. (NYSE:TRLA), a leading online marketplace for homebuyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals, announced today it will hold a conference call to discuss financial results for its third quarter 2012 on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern Time), following the release of its quarterly financial results. Pete Flint, Chief Executive Officer and Sean Aggarwal, Chief Financial Officer will host the conference call.
The live webcast of the conference call will be available on the Trulia Investor Relations website at http://ir.trulia.com/. A live dial-in will be available at 800-920-8624, or internationally at 617-597-5430, using passcode 78094682. Following the completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on the Trulia Investor Relations website for one year. A telephone replay of the call will be available at 888-286-8010, or internationally at 617-801-6888, using passcode 77067963, until November 14, 2012.
Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, crime, commute times and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile real estate apps. Trulia is headquartered in downtown San Francisco. Trulia is a registered trademark of Trulia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV