October 22, 2012
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd
. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated
mobile workforce management and optimization solutions
for the service industry, today announced it has been positioned as a Leader by Gartner, Inc. in the analyst firm's 2012 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management* report. According to Gartner, leaders demonstrate market strength based on installed base depth, and affect market trends in all categories of the criteria on which they're evaluated. Users of the software feel they are gaining a competitive advantage over others in their industry. ClickSoftware provides a full, end-to-end, service chain optimization solution for any size of service business, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
The breadth of ClickSoftware's solutions cover demand forecasting, long-and-short term capacity planning, shift planning, real-time scheduling and optimization, enterprise mobility, and business analytics, giving customers a measurable ROI and enabling them to provide outstanding customer service. Intra-day on-going schedule optimization is one example of a unique differentiator that enables ClickSoftware's customer to become a real-time service enterprise.
According to Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management:
- Customer satisfaction has risen to be a primary objective for field service.
- Field service in general is well-positioned to take advantage of the four critical elements of the Nexus of Forces.
- The Nexus of Forces is the convergence and mutual reinforcement of social, mobility, cloud and information patterns that drive new business scenarios. Field service applications have the potential to more fully use these factors to drive greater customer intimacy, higher service levels and completely new service business models.
ClickSoftware solutions integrate mobile, social, optimization and artificial intelligence technologies to drive business values by improving customer service and efficiency.
"We believe the combination of continued client success, new products introduced in 2012, and our financial stability and transparency that are outlined in our public disclosures has helped us affirm our leadership position in the market," said ClickSoftware's Chairman and CEO Dr.
. "Being recognized as a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management is a landmark achievement, and we are honored that Gartner recognizes our success in enabling businesses to reach unrivaled efficiency and productivity and deliver best-in-class customer service."
In the past 12 months ClickSoftware has continued to expand and innovate. Highlights include:
- Launching the ClickAppStore: An enterprise-level app store connecting field service workers to the back office and to each other. The ClickAppStore makes it easy for organizations to deploy apps that streamline communications and enhance productivity among mobile workers.
- Introducing ClickExpress: A cloud-based mobile workforce management solution that addresses the mobility and scheduling needs of growing companies, whether the company has tens of employees or hundreds. The pre-packaged solution is easily deployed within weeks, enabling businesses to immediately realize gains.
- Expanding into South America : ClickSoftware opened its first South American office in Brazil, helping leading service organizations in this maturing market. ClickSoftware announced Oi, one of Brazil's largest telecommunication service companies, chose ClickSoftware to manage its mobile workforce, increase customer service, and ultimately grow their organization.
"ClickSoftware's approach to enterprise field service and mobility brings revolutionary technology and methods for quickly deploying and adopting mobile solutions to any user, enabling agility and realizing value more quickly than any competing solution," BenBassat said. "Collaboration and communication among customer communities, the mobile workforce, and contractors, have grown rapidly in recent years as a variety of industries leverage the availability of smartphones and tablet devices. ClickSoftware's innovative solutions for mobility and social computing will continue to drive our customers' businesses forward. We consider this latest market research a testament to the fact that ClickSoftware's strategy continues to lead and drive industry-wide innovation."