BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, October 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today announced it has been positioned as a Leader by Gartner, Inc. in the analyst firm's 2012 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management* report. According to Gartner, leaders demonstrate market strength based on installed base depth, and affect market trends in all categories of the criteria on which they're evaluated. Users of the software feel they are gaining a competitive advantage over others in their industry. ClickSoftware provides a full, end-to-end, service chain optimization solution for any size of service business, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
The breadth of ClickSoftware's solutions cover demand forecasting, long-and-short term capacity planning, shift planning, real-time scheduling and optimization, enterprise mobility, and business analytics, giving customers a measurable ROI and enabling them to provide outstanding customer service. Intra-day on-going schedule optimization is one example of a unique differentiator that enables ClickSoftware's customer to become a real-time service enterprise.
According to Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management:
- Customer satisfaction has risen to be a primary objective for field service.
- Field service in general is well-positioned to take advantage of the four critical elements of the Nexus of Forces.
- The Nexus of Forces is the convergence and mutual reinforcement of social, mobility, cloud and information patterns that drive new business scenarios. Field service applications have the potential to more fully use these factors to drive greater customer intimacy, higher service levels and completely new service business models.
- Launching the ClickAppStore: An enterprise-level app store connecting field service workers to the back office and to each other. The ClickAppStore makes it easy for organizations to deploy apps that streamline communications and enhance productivity among mobile workers.
- Introducing ClickExpress: A cloud-based mobile workforce management solution that addresses the mobility and scheduling needs of growing companies, whether the company has tens of employees or hundreds. The pre-packaged solution is easily deployed within weeks, enabling businesses to immediately realize gains.
- Expanding into South America : ClickSoftware opened its first South American office in Brazil, helping leading service organizations in this maturing market. ClickSoftware announced Oi, one of Brazil's largest telecommunication service companies, chose ClickSoftware to manage its mobile workforce, increase customer service, and ultimately grow their organization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV