Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA): Today's Featured Energy Winner
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Plains All American Pipeline rose 50 cents (1.1%) to $45.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 391,435 shares of Plains All American Pipeline exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 791,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.91-$45.55 after having opened the day at $45.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.84. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: GeoPetro Resources Company (GPR), up 11.1%, Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA), up 9.8%, Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite (LPH), up 7.9%, and Magellan Petroleum Corporation (MPET), up 6.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Plains All American Pipeline Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV