The Crosstex Energy companies today announced the declaration of the quarterly distribution for Crosstex Energy, L.P. (NASDAQ: XTEX) (the Partnership) and the quarterly dividend for Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: XTXI) (the Corporation) from the third quarter of 2012:
- The quarterly distribution on the Partnership’s common units will be $0.33 per unit. The distribution is payable November 14 to unitholders of record November 1.
- The quarterly dividend on the Corporation’s common stock will be $0.12 per share. The dividend is payable November 14 to shareholders of record November 1.
About the Crosstex Energy Companies
Crosstex Energy, L.P., a midstream energy services company headquartered in Dallas, operates approximately 3,500 miles of natural gas, natural gas liquids, and oil pipelines, 10 processing plants and four fractionators. The Partnership also operates barge terminals, rail terminals, product storage facilities, brine water disposal wells and an extensive truck fleet.
Crosstex Energy, Inc. owns the two percent general partner interest, a 22 percent limited partner interest and the incentive distribution rights of Crosstex Energy, L.P.Additional information about the Crosstex companies can be found at www.crosstexenergy.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts