- Branded Gaming & Advergaming: Create a completely custom game integrating a brand and targeting a specific user base. Or utilize existing, popular games and create exclusive experiences such as exclusive levels, badges, branded hints or other custom executions.
- In-Game Advertising: Integrate directly into game play at relevant, timely moments, for instance when a player completes a level or achieves a high score, through the adtivity platform powered by our partner appssavvy.
- Gaming Centers: Take over a section of the Games.com site to include games that are relevant to the brand. Among these can be theme-based, time-based, or seasonal-based centers such as Back-to-School, Late Night, Dinner Time or Dads & Grads.
- Premium display: Execute assets for campaigns across pre-roll and display inventory, including Premium Formats such as Project Devil, powered by Pictela. Additionally, a marketer can choose to imbed a Branded Game within a Premium Format unit for distribution across the AOL and Ad.com Networks.
Games.com Offers Unique And Custom Advertising Opportunities For Marketers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.