Games.com, a division of AOL Inc., today announced a suite of industry-leading brand integrations for marketers looking to reach highly desirable audiences, including women and moms. This announcement follows the recent relaunch of Games.com, which includes a brand new cross-platform gaming experience, a refreshed library of more than 5,000 free online games, and new engagement and personalization features.
“With game advertising revenues expected to grow to $7.2 billion by 2016, up from $3.1 billion last year, i it’s a clear choice for advertisers to buy gaming. To date, the current construct of the gaming industry has made it hard for marketers to determine exactly how to advertise in the gaming space,” said John Fox, General Manager of Games.com. “No one had mastered the balance between advertising and game play, however the power of AOL’s ad offerings, plus our strategic partnerships, allows Games.com to offer the leading suite of brand integration opportunities.”
Brand Integration Opportunities
Games.com was redesigned with the user and advertiser in mind. Built in HTML5, the responsive design allows the content on the site to dynamically reflow across all screen sizes (mobile, tablet, web) and accepts most major ad formats. This functionality creates an opportunity for marketers to execute a single buy across screens and allows for scalable custom solutions as well.The Games.com suite of premium advertising opportunities includes:
- Branded Gaming & Advergaming: Create a completely custom game integrating a brand and targeting a specific user base. Or utilize existing, popular games and create exclusive experiences such as exclusive levels, badges, branded hints or other custom executions.
- In-Game Advertising: Integrate directly into game play at relevant, timely moments, for instance when a player completes a level or achieves a high score, through the adtivity platform powered by our partner appssavvy.
- Gaming Centers: Take over a section of the Games.com site to include games that are relevant to the brand. Among these can be theme-based, time-based, or seasonal-based centers such as Back-to-School, Late Night, Dinner Time or Dads & Grads.
- Premium display: Execute assets for campaigns across pre-roll and display inventory, including Premium Formats such as Project Devil, powered by Pictela. Additionally, a marketer can choose to imbed a Branded Game within a Premium Format unit for distribution across the AOL and Ad.com Networks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV