RADNOR, Pa., Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN), a real estate investment trust focused on the ownership, management and development of urban town center and suburban office properties in the mid-Atlantic region and other select markets throughout the United States, announced today that Michael J. Cooper, Senior Vice President, has been appointed to Senior Managing Director of Brandywine's Metropolitan Washington DC region. Mr. Cooper has been with our Company for sixteen years and has broad transactional and managerial experience in asset management, development, operations, investments, leasing and finance, most recently serving as the number two executive in our Metropolitan Washington, DC region. Prior to his work with Brandywine and its predecessor companies, Mr. Cooper worked as a regional director of BetaWest, Incorporated, and as project development manager for the Mason Hirst Companies and Lee Sammis Associates. Mr. Cooper is replacing Robert K. Wiberg, who resigned his position as head of our Metropolitan DC region effective October 30, 2012.
About Brandywine Realty Trust
Brandywine Realty Trust is one of the largest, publicly traded, full-service, integrated real estate companies in the United States. Organized as a real estate investment trust and operating in select markets, Brandywine owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and suburban office portfolio comprising 295 properties and 34.0 million square feet, including 219 properties and 24.5 million square feet owned on a consolidated basis and 57 properties and 7.0 million square feet in 19 unconsolidated real estate ventures all as of September 30, 2012. For more information, please visit www.brandywinerealty.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV