BEVERLY, Mass., Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced today that Mary Puma, Chairman and CEO and Jay Zager, Executive Vice President and CFO will present at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference at the Le Parker Meridien in New York City on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. The presentation, which is scheduled for 4:30 pm ET, will be webcast live and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the company's website, www.axcelis.com. An audio archive of the presentation will also be available on the website for 90 days.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, provides innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation and cleaning systems. For more information, visit the company's website, www.axcelis.com.
Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Jay Zager (financial community) 978.787.9408SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV