Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INUV) an Internet marketing and technology company specialized in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites, today announced that the company will release its 2012 third quarter financial results after the close of trading on Monday, November 5, 2012. Peter A. Corrao, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Wally Ruiz, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call the same day at 4:30 pm (EST). Details for interested parties are as follows:
|Conference Call Information|
|Date: Monday, November 5, 2012|
|Time: 4:30 p.m. EST|
|Domestic Dial-in number: 1-877-941-1428|
|International Dial-in number: 1-480-629-9665|
|Live webcast: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=102245|
In addition, the call will be webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://investor.inuvo.com/events_and_presentations where it will also be archived for 45 days.
A telephone replay will be available through Monday November 19, 2012. To access the replay, please dial 1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). At the system prompt, enter the code 4572449 followed by the # sign. You will then be prompted for your name, company and phone number. Playback will then automatically begin.
About Inuvo, Inc.Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), is an Internet marketing and technology company specialized in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites. To learn more about Inuvo, please visit www.inuvo.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV