HONG KONG, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) ("CCBC" or the "Company"), the first and largest cord blood banking operator in China, today announced that the Company will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders at its Hong Kong office at 48/F, Bank of China Tower, 1 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong, at 9:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time on December 19, 2012 ( 8:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on December 19, 2012).
Shareholders of record as of November 5, 2012 will be entitled to receive notice of and vote at the annual general meeting. China Cord Blood Corporation filed its annual report on Form 20-F, including its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on July 31, 2012. CCBC's annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed at the Investor Center section of the Company's website at http://www.chinacordbloodcorp.com, as well as on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Shareholders may request a meeting notice, proxy statement and hard copy of the annual report on Form 20-F free of charge by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
About China Cord Blood Corporation
China Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest cord blood banking operator in China in terms of geographical coverage and the only cord blood banking operator with multiple licenses. Under current PRC government regulations, only one licensed cord blood banking operator is permitted to operate in each licensed region and only seven licenses have been authorized as of today. China Cord Blood Corporation provides cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing, and stem cell storage services. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.chinacordbloodcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV