TAMPA, Fla., Oct. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLMN) will release results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 after the market closes, and will host a conference call to review its financial results on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM EST.
To access the live call, dial (888) 822-9375, or (817) 727-4626 for international participants. A replay will be available two hours after the call and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 for international callers. The replay will be available until Thursday, November 15, 2012. The conference ID for the live call and replay is 53183354.
The call will be webcast live from the Company's website at http://www.bloominbrands.com under the investor relations section. An archive of this webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the call.About Bloomin' Brands, Inc. Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is a portfolio of restaurant brands comprised of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar and Roy's with more than 1,400 restaurants in 48 states and 20 countries and territories internationally.
CONTACT: Bloomin' Brands, Inc. Investor Relations Mark W. Seymour, Jr. (813) 830-5311 Investor@bloominbrands.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV