CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATEC), the parent company of Alphatec Spine, Inc., announced today a conference call and live webcast, scheduled for today at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, to provide a business update in advance of the Company's attendance at the upcoming NASS meeting to be held on October 24 th – 26 th, 2012 in Dallas, Texas.
Conference call and webcast details for today are as follows:
On today's conference call, the Company will provide an update on the following business topics:
Conference call: (ID# 48352833) - (877) 556-5251 for domestic callers and (720) 545-0036 for international callers.Live webcast: Alphatec Spine website at www.AlphatecSpine.com , Investor Relations section. The webcast will be recorded and will remain available on Alphatec Spine's website for at least 30 days.
- Third quarter 2012 revenue is approximately $46.8 million, or $47.8 million on a constant currency basis, compared to $47.6 million reported in the third quarter of 2011. Total U.S. revenue is $31.0 million, driven by continued strong contributions from the Company's Biologics business. International revenue is approximately $15.9 million, or $16.8 million on a constant currency basis, compared to $14.9 million reported in the third quarter of 2011, reflecting continued strong growth in Japan.
- The acquisition of certain assets of Phygen, LLC is nearing completion. The required number of Phygen's members have voted in favor of the transaction and both Phygen and Alphatec Spine have signed the Asset Purchase Agreement. Alphatec Spine anticipates closing the acquisition in the next few weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV