JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses, today announced that that its Chief Executive Officer, David Brown, and Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Carney, will present at two upcoming investor conferences in November:
- The Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, at the Le Parker Meridien, in New York City, on Tuesday, November 6, at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- The Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, at the New York Palace, in New York City, on Wednesday, November 7, at 3:25 p.m. ET.
Audio of each presentation will be webcast live in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website ( http://ir.web.com ) and will be accessible for a limited period of time after the events.
About Web.comWeb.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) is a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB's). Web.com meets the needs of SMBs anywhere along their lifecycle by offering a full range of online services and support, including domain name registration services, website design, logo design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and local sales leads, general contractor leads, franchise and homeowner association websites, shopping cart software, eCommerce web site design and call center services. For more information on the company, please visit http://www.web.com/ . Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Web.com Susan Datz Edelman Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications 904-680-6909 firstname.lastname@example.org ICR for Web.com Investors Brian Denyeau 646-277-1251 Brian.email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV