- CAI reported record net income attributable to CAI common stockholders for the third quarter of 2012 of $0.84 per fully diluted share, a 20% increase compared to $0.70 for the third quarter of 2011.
- Rental revenue increased 15% compared to the second quarter of 2012, the 9 th consecutive quarter of record rental revenue.
- CAI leased out approximately 52,000 TEUs of containers during the quarter.
- CAI’s year-to-date investment and commitments for rental equipment is approximately $500 million.
- Average fleet utilization increased slightly from 94.3% in the second quarter of 2012 to 94.8% in the third quarter of 2012.
CAI International, Inc. Reports Record Results For The Third Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts