Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission critical applications, today has posted an educational webcast for investors, press, and industry analysts on the topic of industrial networking. The event hosted by Investor Relations features Wolfgang Schenk, Vice President and General Manager of Hirschmann Automation and Control, and Dr. Peter Froehlich, Director of Business Development at Hirschmann. The webcast will provide insight into Belden’s product portfolio, market drivers, and growth opportunities. This session includes prepared remarks with corresponding slide deck, and Q&A.
Interested parties can view this event on Belden’s Investor Relations website at investor.belden.com/news-events.cfm.
No previously unannounced issues will be discussed in this webcast and no impact to the current quarter’s operating results is intended or implied.
About BeldenSt. Louis−based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cable, connectivity, and networking products in markets including industrial automation, enterprise, transportation, infrastructure, and consumer electronics. It has approximately 7,600 employees, and provides value for industrial automation, enterprise, education, healthcare, entertainment and broadcast, sound and security, transportation, infrastructure, consumer electronics and other industries. Belden has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV