Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of flexible core system software to Property/Casualty (P/C) insurers, today announced that PwC has been named the Guidewire PartnerConnect™ 2012 Partner of the Year for the Americas. This recognition highlights PwC’s contributions to Guidewire’s business success and the implementation successes of insurance customers across the Americas.
PartnerConnect, Guidewire’s global alliance program, supports the business transformation projects of P/C insurers. PwC is one of three entities being honored. Together, these 2012 Partners of the Year have led or assisted with 28 projects in the past year.
Growing numbers of P/C insurers in the Americas and globally are replacing their aging core systems with Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ solutions. Guidewire works with and relies on a trusted network of system integrator and regional consulting partners to help implement core system replacement projects, in collaboration with our mutual insurance customers. Trusted associates like PwC are key to helping Guidewire meet the growing demand for qualified and dedicated resources to enable successful implementations.
As a 2012 PartnerConnect Partner of the Year, PwC has demonstrated:
- Implementation successes at seven insurers;
- Creation and growth of a focused Guidewire Center of Excellence with increasing numbers of trained and certified Guidewire resources; and
- Broad insurance industry experience and comprehensive subject matter knowledge.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts