Seneca Resources has provided California energy and California jobs for more than 25 years. Its area of operation includes 11,833 net acres, 1,322 net wells and production of 9,300 barrels of oil equivalent per day, making Seneca the seventh largest producer in the state.
The BLM manages 15.2 million acres of surface and 47 million acres of mineral estate in California. Every day more than 500,000 barrels of oil are produced in California. As a state, California is the fifth largest oil producer; only Alaska, Texas, North Dakota and Louisiana produce more. Considering BLM administered leases nationwide, California BLM is the fourth largest producer.
National Fuel is an integrated energy company with $5.8 billion in
assets comprised of the following four operating segments: Exploration
and Production, Pipeline and Storage, Utility, and Energy Marketing.
Additional information about National Fuel is available at
or through its investor information service at 1-800-334-2188.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV