Engility (EGL) is a provider of systems engineering services, training, program management and operational support for the U.S. government worldwide. This stock is trading up 1.3% at $18.63 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 271,000Average Volume: 287,162 Volume % Change: 90% From a technical perspective, EGL is bouncing modestly higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $18.08 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing EGL within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once EGL manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $20 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in EGL as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $18.08, and then once it sustains a move or close above $20 with volume that hits near or above 287,162 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then EGL will setup to re-test or possibly take out its all-time high at $22.50. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV